- Age: 20
- Hometown: South Park CO
- Current hometown/ mountain: Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Sego quiver: Big Horn 106, Condor 108
- Years skiing for Sego? First year
One thing that fires you up most outside of skiing?
I like experimenting with my creativity (IG @_fishtime). Drawing, painting or hanging out with my friends and family
Would you say you “train” for skiing or just have activities that get you in shape in physically and/or mentally compliment your skiing? I have danced for many years and that helps with my strength and stability. I also go to the gym
What you look forward to most going into a ski season?
Going into a ski season I typically look forward to skiing with friends and being able to improve. It’s exciting to watch myself get better
- This season? This season I look forward to learning more about skiing in the backcountry, as well as experiment with new tricks
Random fact about yourself?
I can burp on command and have a toothless cat
- Ski with music? Or music that gets you fired up/ want your skiing to feel like? Pusha T
I chose to reach out to sego because l had heard about them through Lynsey Dyer; a pioneer in the women’s ski industry. I have always recognized and appreciated Sego ever since. Also, Sego is an up and coming company with love for western mountains and skiers.