- Age: 23
- Hometown: Sun Valley, Idaho
- Current hometown/ mountain: Bozeman, Montana/ Bridger Bowl ●
- Sego quiver: Big Horn 106 & Condor 116
- Years skiing for Sego?: First year, and stoked!
- One thing that fires you up most outside of skiing? If I’m not skiing you’ll find me mountain biking.
- Would you say you “train” for skiing or just have activities that get you in shape in physically and/or mentally compliment your skiing? Mountain biking definitely helps with my balance and coordination as well as a good way to keep my cardio up.
- What do you look forward to most going into a ski season? Exploring the mountains with my friends, finding new zones and fresh pow
- This season? Just keep having fun with my friends in the mountains
- Ski with music? Or music that gets you fired up/ want your skiing to feel like? Music is mandatory, I like to mix it up but most of the time I got some Dr. Dre or Andre Nickatina in my ears.
I have buddies in Bozeman that ride them and they seemed super sick, the graphics are simple which I really like. Super stoked to be a part of the family this season!