- Age 37
- Hometown Alta Wyoming
- Current hometown/ mountain Targhee/Jackson Hole
- Sego quiver Big Horn 106/ Clever 102
- Years skiing for Sego? 4 or 5 years
- One thing that fires you up most outside of skiing? Biggest thing for me outside of skiing is making sure my freezer is full of elk meat.
- Would you say you “train” for skiing or just have activities that get you in shape in physically and/or mentally compliment your skiing? I used to train hard, now I just go hard. Huck double your age any time its possible
- What you look forward to most going into a ski season? I look forward to inspiring young rippers!
- This season? This season is going to be one for future seasons!
- Random fact about yourself? I tell one hell of a long drawn out contorted, and possibly half fabricated story, only sometimes.
- Ski with music? Or music that gets you fired up/ want your skiing to feel like? Who the hell skis with music besides Dorian. I prefer the wind. Bob Marley 24/7
Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin
Gary is the Head Coach of TVSEF's Freeride Team, and a Sickbird award winner.