- 24 years old
- Pittsburgh PA
- Current hometown - Salt Lake City UT, Alta
- Sego quiver - Cleaver Comp, Lupine 92
- Years skiing for Sego - 2 officially
- One thing that fires you up outside of skiing? writing and any adventures with my dogs
- Would you say you "train" for skiing or just have activities that get you in shape physically and/or mentally compliment your skiing? I tend to switch up my activities a lot and tend to focus on feeling healthy physically and mentally and love to find new challenges.
- What do you look forward to most going into a ski season? Bluebird pow days with my friends!
- This Season? Connecting with my community after a long summer not being able to do same capacity i'm used to
- Random fact? I learned to ski in college (its never to late!) & I love marshmellows
- Ski with music? Or music that gets you fired up/ want your skiing to feel like? I don't usually ski with music because i'm skiing with friends so often - but my go to's are 50 cent ( I love his beats and want to find the same rhythm and flow in my skiing) & Halsey (cause she's a baddie)
The Sego Gnarwhal was the first ski that I truly fell in love with. After visiting the factory in Idaho and being in contact with the company, I fell in love with more than their skis. Sego cares about the sport but also about women and their progression and visibility in the ski industry - one of my biggest passions. Being with a company whose skis I trust and enjoy in all conditions that also values people has been a dream come true.
Clare's 19/20 Season Edit: