- Age: 33
- Hometown/Home Hill: Pocatello Idaho, Pebble Creek Ski Area
- Sego Quiver: Big Horn 96, 106, 114
- Years skiing for Sego? Rookie
- One thing that gets you fired up most outside of Skiing? Seeing others reach their dreams. Watching heroic performances in sporting events.
- Would you say you “train” for skiing or just have activities that get you in shape in physically and/or mentally compliment your skiing? I wake up, go build foundations for homes, then go to the gold course, go home and go to bed, Repeat everyday.
- What do you look forward to most going into a ski season? Being able to ski everyday instead of going to work.
- This season? Excited for my first full season on some sego skis!
- Random fact about yourself? Never backflipped on anything besides snow. Never did my first one until I was 25. Still learning..
- Ski with music? Or music that gets you fired up/ want your skiing to feel like? "Don't pull your love out on me baby" - Hamilton, Joe and Frank Reynolds. "Cherry Cherry" Neil Diamond. "I'll take you there" - Staple Singers. "Wooly Bully" Sam Sham & The Pharaohs
Being the first time I’ve been “sponsored “ in my 33 years..I am really looking forward to progressing my skiing and these skis allow me to do that and at the same time helping get people on some of the most fun skis out. I wouldn’t not have agreed to the sponsorship if it wasn’t for the skis being the absolute best I’ve ever been on. I truly do mean that. The fact that we are both from Idaho doesn’t hurt either.