- 16 years old
- Audubon PA
- Current hometown - Driggs ID
- Sego quiver - BIghorn 90, Sloppy Joe
- Years skiing for Sego - 2
- One thing that fires you up outside of skiing? I love to roller skate in the summers and draw.
- Would you say you "train" for skiing or just have activities that get you in shape physically and/or mentally compliment your skiing? I don't specifically train for skiing, but through teaching gymnastics and improving on those skills I get into physical shape and improve my skiing techniques all year round.
- What do you look forward to most going into a ski season? Skiing deep pow, learning tricks, and trying to create new ones.
- This Season? bringing new flips to snow especially excites me this year
- Random fact? I have two pet frogs named Gustav and Irving!
The first Sego skis I had were the UP Pro's. I was around 10-12 at the time, and I immediately loved them. My brother had worked at the Sego factory for a while, so I already knew the Sego crew and skid with a lot of athletes, so it was only natural I'd want to join the team. The bighorns are the most ideal skis for what I like to do, and they feel just as good as they should when I'm skiing them. I've skid on Sego models for so long they're the only skis I feel have really influenced my skiing in big ways, and I am glad they have.
Angus's 20/21 clips: Instagram: Angxxiety