- Age : 25
- Hometown : Es Bordes, Val d’Aran.
- Current hometown/ mountain: Es Bordes, Pyrenees mountains.(Baqueira Beret resort)
- Sego quiver Big horn 96 and Condor 108
- Years skiing for Sego? This is my first year.
- One thing that fires you up most outside of skiing? Rock climbing
- Would you say you “train” for skiing or just have activities that get you in shape in physically and/or mentally compliment your skiing? I like to do activities like mountain bike and rock climbing. These changes my perspective of the mountains and prepares me physically to improve myself in skiing, and to train some freestyle tricks. I like to go to specifycal instalations like Banger Park or 360 Extreme in Andorra.
- What you look forward to most going into a ski season? I hope it will snow a lot and I can spend as much time as possible doing activities with my homies.
- This season? This season will be much wilder, the social situation makes me plan to ski away from the ski resort.
- Random fact about yourself? I am a freestyle coach in MAC Freeski Team
- Ski with music? Or music that gets you fired up/ want your skiing to feel like? Yeah but I only use one earphone. I like to listen Protoje, Pupajim or watherver gives me good vibratios
Sego is a familiar brand with high quality and with great values, always linked to nature and the motivation to ski the mountains. Sego skis adapt to everything I could have imagined on a ski.